Ongoing IT Support
Don't Worry, Be (IT) Happy
We believe in seamless, cutting-edge and proactive IT support. Not only do we support you when something goes down, we make sure there is less chance of it happening again. We also continuously monitor your IT environment (even while you catch up on some Z's) to prevent outages before they happen.
With IT Support from Charles IT you can expect:
- Peace of mind - knowing your technology team is always ready to assist you
- Less downtime - we identify and fix issues before they affect your business
- Fewer disruptions - we provide services quickly to get you back on track
- Predictable budgeting - from a company you can trust
IT Support from Charles IT provides you with more reliable performance and more predictable expenses. That means you get more value from the technology you've already invested in, while actually reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.
Find your perfect Charles IT Plan
A wise man once said "There is No Plan B, Only Plan A". We believe Charles IT Support is your plan A. Depending on your IT needs, we offer three different levels of support.
Your steak and potatoes kind of plan: basic phone support, complete with the Charles IT tech-gravy.
- A dedicated technician assigned to you and your business
- A free annual network and backup assessment
- A yearly budget for IT
- A list of recommendations that we have for your network
- 4 hour service response time
- 24 hour, 7 days a week service
- Live Help Desk
- Semi-Annual Security and Backup Audits
- 24/7 Monitoring and Onsite Support
- Plus a Direction
- We set up goals and timelines for project completions so you always know you are moving forward.
- Antivirus Fee’s
- Malware Protection Software Fee’s
- Security Audit Fee’s
- Secured Offsite Backup
- LogMeIn Pro
- Reduced billing rates
Antivirus and AntiSpyware
- Antivirus Management with Anti-Virus updates every 4 hours.
- Includes Antivirus licensing fee’s for servers and workstations.
- Includes MalwarewareBytes Pro Licensing fee’s for workstations.
Secured Offsite Backup
- Secured Military Grade Encryption (256-bit AES) with snapshots of data every
- 4 hours with 30 day retention
- Data is stored SSAE 16 audited, ISO 27001 certified Datacenter.
- Charles IT Patch Management provides updates to Antivirus, Microsoft Windows, and any other Microsoft products as soon as updates are available and approved by Charles IT.
- Third-Party Updates – Adobe Reader, Acrobat, Flash, AIR, Shockwave, Java, Apple QuickTime, iTunes and Mozilla Firefox are all kept up to date for you.
- 24/7/365 Remote Network Monitoring with Automated Alerts
- Daily monitoring of desktops and servers for hardware failure, software conflicts, hardware diagnostics.
- Preventive Weekly Hardware and Software Audits on Performance, Patches, and Updates.
- PC Performance Tuning is included. Each maintenance task is performed utilizing the most expedient and unobtrusive method available, including automatic/remote, manual/remote, and manual/on-site.
- Periodic security checks on your Antivirus, Spyware, Firewall and Server.
- Includes Network Security Assessments Licensing / Use fee’s
- Compliancy and Policy Management on All PC’s
- Allows our technicians to support you from our office.
- End User Remote Access and Printing to any PC’s that are being monitored 24/7
- Includes LogMeIn Pro Licensing fee’s
Online Customer Portal
- Tracking system with client access to all open and closed tickets, invoices, and reporting.
- Client Communicator with Self Help on all Desktops
- Submit service requests online via the portal or email and view the status of each request at any time.
Live Help Desk
- Live answer Help Desk 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Charles IT will be available to answer any of your IT or office integration questions.
Leave Your IT Troubles to Us, So You Can Get Back to Doing What You Do Best
For an easily budgeted, small, fixed monthly fee — a mere fraction of the cost of hiring a technician — we’ll take away the worry, frustration and considerable cost of managing your IT environment. Our managed IT services solution keeps watch over your systems 24/7, and we step in the moment we discover anything amiss. In most instances, you won’t know there was ever an issue. This proactive approach to IT maintenance keeps small problems from becoming big … and expensive!
Let us help you put your IT Budget to better use.
We can provide “soup to nuts” support and be your fully outsourced IT department, or we can work as a resource for your internal IT staff to provide technology planning and management services, online backup and data recovery solutions, 24/7 computer monitoring, proactive remote maintenance, remote and on-site support, and emergency coverage. With our model, you can smooth out your technology spending to predictable monthly investments and minimize those unpleasant “surprises” of unexpected costs. As we implement the program, we gain insight into your organization that helps us to make the best recommendations for your particular needs. Our programs offers many levels of coverage, all of which can be further customized just for you.
Rest Assured, We’ve Got IT Covered
Through our managed IT services, we’ll:
- Maintain 24/7 watch over your entire IT environment (network servers, desktops, mobile devices, etc.)
- 24/7 Live Help Desk
- Unlimited Remote and Onsite Support
- Datto Offsite Backup
- Hosted Exchange
- Web and Content Filtering
- Manage and secure mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
Presenting the Cost-Effective Alternative to In-House IT Management
Our intelligent remote monitoring tools and 24/7 back-office services provide expert, cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required and deliver the ROI you expected. Key elements include:
Server Monitoring and Care
We utilize active-yet-unobtrusive software to track and analyze your server activity around the clock. When a system or function fails to work properly, an alert is generated and our team will immediately investigate the issue. Once we’ve identified the problem, we’ll take steps to fix it — remotely at first, and we’ll escalate our response as necessary.
Desktop Monitoring and Care
Our preventive maintenance service for desktops proactively and regimentally monitors and addresses common problems experienced by desktop users. Whether it’s viruses, spyware issues or installing patches, we handle it all — quietly and in the background while your employees get on with their daily tasks.
Mobile Device Management
With more companies looking for efficient, secure ways to incorporate their employees’ personally owned mobile devices into the workplace (also known as “BYOD — bring your own device”) we offer a response that answers all your needs. Our mobile device management (MDM) solution is the fastest, most comprehensive way to get devices configured for company access and to ensure that your organization’s data is secure on smartphones and tablets. As a fully integrated cloud platform, we simplify MDM with rapid deployment, as well as comprehensive visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications and documents.
Network and Security Assessments
How healthy is your overall network? On a regular basis, we’ll generate reports on the state of your systems, letting you know of any potential problems that fall outside safe parameters of our managed IT services. With these comprehensive assessments, you’ll always have the best information for choosing your most effective options.
What’s more, we continually build intelligence into our remote monitoring software by documenting the resolution to thousands of issues and incorporating them back into our software. And our expert technicians work around the clock to ensure your systems not only remain healthy, but also optimized for performance. Rest assured, our team is equipped to handle even the most complex and difficult problems.
Let us answer any questions you have about our managed IT services. We’ll show you the simplest and most affordable way to keep your IT network in top form.
There's a better way.