Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
The threat landscape is ever-changing, and persistent hackers are finding new ways to penetrate your infrastructure. Even the stealthiest of hackers get stopped in their tracks when businesses have a means of tracking their presence. Charles IT’s Managed Detection and Reponse solution detects intrusions of malicious activity and malware, and assists in Incident Response to remediate threats.
Have Any of These Happened to Someone You Know?
- Has an end user on a terminal server, ever download a program that slipped past Anti-virus and got installed?
- Has an employee ever been phished without knowing?
If any of those situations sound familiar, we’re here to help!
The best way to safeguard your data is to use endpoint encryption. There are always going to be outside threats, as technology evolves, threats evolve. In addition to outside threats, don’t forget about the illusive insider threat; they can also wreak havoc on your infrastructure and sensitive data. In other instances, you have employees with poor judgement and awareness, who don’t mean the harm that they cause – they just aren’t knowledgeable or lack the proper training. Charles IT’s Endpoint Encryption solution is here to help you block unauthorized users and devices from attempting to steal your data
Features & Benefits
Patented Behavioral AI recognizes malicious actions regardless of vector. Integrated, proactive monitoring of risk events in Azure Active Directory
This tool surgically reverses and removes any malicious activity, so every device heals itself in real-time. Never reimage a system again. SOC integration with response workflow for risky O365 logins
Static AI on the endpoint prevents attacks in-line, in real time
Who Needs to Stay Compliant?
HIPAA Compliance Requirements
- Requires covered entities to take strong measures to protect the privacy and security of health information. At the endpoint this translates to ensuring the host is protected from malware
- 164.308(a)(5)(ii)(B): procedures for guarding against, detecting, and reporting malicious software
PCI Compliance Requirements
- PCI DSS 3.1
- Requirement 5.1: Anti-virus software must be installed on all systems
- Requirement 5.1.1: Anti-virus must detect, remove, and protect all systems
- Requirement 5.2: Anti-virus must be patched regularly
- Requirement 5.3: Requirement 5.3: Anti-virus must actively run, and cannot be disabled
ITAR Compliance Requirements
- Level 4 requirement
DFARS Compliance Requirements
- Level 3 requirement
- Someone must be viewing, monitoring, and maintaining protection