Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
The threat landscape is ever-changing, and persistent hackers are finding new ways to penetrate your infrastructure. Even the stealthiest of hackers get stopped in their tracks when businesses have a means of tracking their presence. Charles IT’s Managed Detection and Reponse solution detects intrusions of malicious activity and malware, and assists in Incident Response to remediate threats.
Have Any of These Happened to Someone You Know?
- Has an end user on a terminal server, ever download a program that slipped past Anti-virus and got installed?
- Has an employee ever been phished without knowing?
If any of those situations sound familiar, we have a solution!
Threats and persistent hackers are never going away. If anything, they will continue to adapt and cause greater havoc. Charles IT’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution will alert you of malicious activity, malware and help to remediate threats to your infrastructure. Stay on top of your business and ahead of the threats!
Features & Benefits
Patented Behavioral AI recognizes malicious actions regardless of vector. Integrated, proactive monitoring of risk events in Azure Active Directory
This tool surgically reverses and removes any malicious activity, so every device heals itself in real-time. Never reimage a system again. SOC integration with response workflow for risky O365 logins
Static AI on the endpoint prevents attacks in-line, in real time
Who Needs to Stay Compliant?
HIPAA Compliance Requirements
- Requires covered entities to take strong measures to protect the privacy and security of health information. At the endpoint this translates to ensuring the host is protected from malware
- 164.308(a)(5)(ii)(B): procedures for guarding against, detecting, and reporting malicious software
PCI Compliance Requirements
- PCI DSS 3.1
- Requirement 5.1: Anti-virus software must be installed on all systems
- Requirement 5.1.1: Anti-virus must detect, remove, and protect all systems
- Requirement 5.2: Anti-virus must be patched regularly
- Requirement 5.3: Requirement 5.3: Anti-virus must actively run, and cannot be disabled
ITAR Compliance Requirements
- Level 4 requirement
DFARS Compliance Requirements
- Level 3 requirement
- Someone must be viewing, monitoring, and maintaining protection