Charles IT is always seeking enterprising IT professionals who have a heart to help others. If you identify with our core values, believe in exceptional customer service, find satisfaction in developing creative solutions, and bring solid technical experience, then please contact us. We’d welcome the opportunity to talk to you. It could be the start of a wonderful career and lasting new friendships.
There are few places more fun or rewarding to work than Charles IT. And if you're not convinced, then we've put together our top ten reasons why we think that this is the best company in Connecticut. See what makes us different!
Top 10 Reasons to Work for Charles IT
- You’ll take pride in being a part of a “small business” – at Charles IT you’re not just stuck in a cubicle. This company requires you to collaborate and communicate with all coworkers and clients. You’ll get to enjoy meeting new people and taking part of the business.
- Handsome benefits – At Charles IT, the traditional benefits of Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Profit Sharing and 401k are offered – along with some not so traditional benefits such as free dry cleaning, fun company-provided Friday Lunches, an automatic 3% contribution from the company to your 401k, and bonuses determined by your quarterly performance reviews. Even more exciting, enjoy a fully stocked kitchen on hand for when hunger strikes as well as exciting quarterly team-building outings.
- Experience a positive and fun corporate culture – Everyone at Charles IT is passionate about their work. We take pride in our services and enjoy technology because it ignites a fire inside of us. So when seeking new members we want the best of the best - People who share in our passion.
- Enjoy stability, consistency, and integrity in leadership – Foster Charles founded the company when he was 17 years old and displays unwavering commitment to the company and its employees. Decisions are always made based on what is best for everyone and the company’s future. Foster has eliminated the hierarchical structure of business and works on the front lines with all other employees. Foster is always present and willing to help employees in or out of the office. The company prides itself on maintaining stability with a minimum of a 6 month cushion of operating income, leaving the remainder of profit to be allocated for bonuses, charitable donations, an office wish-list of new technology, and other expenses.
- Excitement in working for a company that continues to grow – Charles IT consistently refuses more business than it accepts. The company is strategic in its vision for growth and is continuously expanding by selecting the right clients and the right vendors, at the right times.
- Recognition and appreciation for being a special part of the team – Every three months progress is tracked and recognition is provided in ways beyond monetary compensation. Charles IT recognizes everyone’s individual care and commitment to making the company successful.
- Cutting edge equipment – Here at Charles IT we like our toys. Often the office buys equipment and receives demos far in advance before they are even released to the general public. If you enjoy getting your hands on the latest technology this is the place to be.
- Opportunities for professional development and individual growth – Every Friday after lunch, the team participates in one hour of training to benefit the entire team as well as our clients. Also, employees may enjoy continued learning - All training materials and your first shot at a test or certification is paid for by the company.
- Flexibility and “breaking corporate” mentality – There is no rigid corporate structure or protocol. Charles IT is a homegrown business with corporate sensibility. We offer compressed work weeks, commissions on new business brought in by employees, and flexible hours.
- Team-building – Frequent team-building meetings and outings take place. Enjoy going to dinner with colleagues or various other events such as zip lining, concerts and performances, ice skating in New York City and more. Feel good about working hard and playing hard with like-minded co-workers and clients.